XANDOR Plastics is the amalgamation of two great companies with proud heritages and an unrivalled in-depth knowledge of Injection Moulding, Mould, Tooling and associated value add processes.

XANDOR Plastics consists of Mürdter Group combined with XANDOR Automotive Plastics Division under the common ownership of Quantum Capital Partners.

1934

XANDOR

Derwent Plastics created in Stamford Bridge.

1965

Mürdter

Tool Shop founded as Albert Mürdter Tool and Mould Construction.

1969

XANDOR

Pickering Plant opens as a satellite of Stamford Bridge.

1979

XANDOR

Canning Brett purchased by PSM International and relocated to its current site in Pontardawe, near Swansea.

1979

Mürdter

Foundation of Injection Moulding Production as Albert Mürdter Kunststoffverarbeitung.

1985

XANDOR

PSM International bought by McKechnie Group.

1991

XANDOR

Larkhall site opens as Peter Tilling Plastics.

1993

Mürdter

Foundation of Mürdter Dvořák tool shop in Czech Republic.

1996

XANDOR

Larkhall site purchased by Maersk and becomes known as Rosti.

1999

XANDOR

Eaton acquires Brierley Hill from Aeroquip Vickers.

2000

Mürdter

Start of injection moulding in Czech Republic.

2005

XANDOR

McKechnie Group purchased by Melrose plc.

2005

Mürdter

Opening of Tooling Office in China.

2008

Mürdter

Installation of a paint line in Czech Republic.

2012

XANDOR

Nordstjernan acquire Larkhall, Canning Brett, Pickering and Stamford Bridge.

2020

XANDOR

XANDOR created, made up of Brierley Hill, Canning Brett, Larkhall, Leamington Spa, Pickering and Stamford Bridge.

2021

Mürdter

Mürdter shares acquired by Quantum Capital Partners.

2022

XANDOR

XANDOR Plastics created.

Contact

To get in touch with our global teams please visit our contact page.

Find out where to contact us